Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I'm all over the Internet!

A few months ago, I sent in an essay to the web site anothermotherrunner.com and they published it today! Woo! If you're already a runner or want to start running, you should check out the site. The women who run it are the authors of the books "Run Like a Mother" and "Train Like a Mother", which I highly recommend. "Train Like a Mother" has different levels of training plans for a 5k, 10k, half and full marathon. I've used the beginner half and full plans from this book, and they worked great. I'm planning to try the advanced 10k plan next.

Here's the direct link to my story: http://anothermotherrunner.com/2013/10/28/important-mile-life-karen-crowley/

Yes, there's another photo of me running the marathon. Yes, I'm going to keep bringing up the marathon. Marathon, marathon, marathon.

Marathon.

No comments: