Monday, September 16, 2013

Someday I'll be a unicorn.


So, they never did get my M-spike result last month. My awesome nurse practitioner figured out that it's not enough to simply order my protein electrophoresis, as has always been done in the past. The new lab apparently won't test the M-spike unless she writes  "NEED M-SPIKE!" on the lab order. Her plan worked, and the new results are back, and I remain stable (woo!) at 1.4.

I Googled "funny stable" and this is what came back. You're welcome.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for your stable m-spike. Every horse wants to be a unicorn somewhere deep inside....lol...

Emily Walsh said...

Hi Karen! I just stopped by and had a quick question about your blog. I was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance -emilywalsh688 (at) gmail.com- Thanks : )

Emmy