Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Myeloma Mom

In case you can't get enough Cancer Girl in your life, I'm now the newest columnist at the Myeloma Beacon web site. They publish lots of columns written by myeloma patients (which you should also read), and I finally decided to apply for a spot. Apparently, someone over there believed that I'd write about something somewhat factual instead of posting shirtless Bon Jovi photos, and my first column came out today! It's called "Myeloma Mom". Please go read it and leave me a comment. My column is scheduled to appear on the fourth Tuesday of every month.

Here's the link: http://www.myelomabeacon.com/headline/2013/05/28/myeloma-mom-greetings-from-a-young-myeloma-old-timer/

2 comments:

lrkoller said...

Good, informative article, Karen. Good work.

Anonymous said...

Thank's for that Karen,I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma 18 months ago at the age of 45,I've been through chemo and a stem cell transplant and I'm keeping well,look forward to reading more of your blogs.
Regards,
Damien