Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Big, fat Revlimid

Jay and some of his co-workers won a fitness competition at work the other day, and he brought home some fabulous ("fabulous") prizes, including a water bottle and one of those squishy stress-ball-type things shaped like a giant pill. The first thing I thought was, goodness, it's a giant Revlimid.

See?
Mother and child reunion!

A mutant Revlimid has taken over the city! We must flee!

We gave the pill to WCK to play with (the big, fat, pretend pill, not any of the real pills!). A short while later, I walked past the goose and discovered he/she is now taking Giant Revlimid. We're hoping for a complete response.

I don't know how on earth I'm going to swallow this pill. At least my hat is cute.

1 comment:

Herry Johnson said...

Buy Revlimid/Lenalidomide affordable price, delivery from the manufacturer in India with very good and best quality and services.