Thursday, November 08, 2012

Pinterest progress

Last month I made three things from my Pinterest boards. It's always exciting when I actually make something I've pinned. I have 1,575 pins, so that means I only have 1,572 pins to go. Progress! Of course, by tomorrow I'll probably have, like, 25 more pins of things I'll never make. It's an illness.

Anyway, first WCK and I made these cookie witch hats. They were extremely easy. Squirt orange frosting on the bottom of a Hershey's kiss and stick it to a Fudge Stripe Cookie. Instant witch hat!




Then we made these witch brooms, which were even easier. Just stick a pretzel stick inside a mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cup:


Finally, on Halloween night I made this veggie skeleton to counteract all of the sugar. We still had way, way too much sugar, but at least I made an effort. We did eat a lot of the skeleton, too.


No comments: