Thursday, November 01, 2012

November! Woo!

It's November 1, and once again I've signed up for National Blog Posting Month (or NaBloPoMo, for those of us who are way, way too busy to say entire words). If I write on my blog every day during the month of November, I'm eligible to win a prize. I have no idea what the prizes are this year, but I really want a prize. This is the fourth year I've participated in the blogging month, and I have yet to win a prize. I think this year could be my year.


 Now, some of you might be doubting my blog-every-day abilities since I only blogged, well, one time during the entire month of October. I was busy. For one thing, I had to read this book, and then I had to spend some time recovering from how truly awesome this book was:



 As you can imagine, the recovery process was brutal. I might have to read it again, but not until December because I am totally committed to the blog.

 Also, I ran my first half-marathon. I will write more about that later, but I will say that I crossed the finish line without dying, so they gave me a medal. My facial expression was exactly like this, but my hair did not look this good:

1 comment:

lovethebeach said...

Oh my gosh!! That picture from the Wizard of Oz is perfect! Karen, you are a hoot!!! (In the South, that means REALLY funny!!)