Sunday, November 25, 2012

Merry Beginning of the Christmas Season

Now that Thanksgiving is over, the Christmas season can officially begin at our house. Today we got home from our Thanksgiving trip to my parents', and WCK and I started hauling all of our Christmas decorations out of the basement. We don't have our tree yet, but we have enough other Christmas decorations to keep us busy for a while. One of my favorite things to haul out of the basement is my  big collection of Christmas CDs. I'm addicted to Christmas CDs. My collection keeps getting bigger every year, but my favorite Christmas CD of all time will always be John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together. Why? Here's a sample:

2 comments:

Emily said...

What awesome taste you have! Not only is that the best Christmas album ever, it has my favorite song (Christmas or not) on it- Kermy singing "The Christmas Wish."

Lovey said...

Thank you for posting this, Karen! I'm starting to haul out the decorations this morning, and this was a terrific motivator. I LOVE the expressions on John Denver's sweet face as the song progresses. An early Merry Christmas to you, your hubby and WCK.