Saturday, November 03, 2012

Master of Disguise, Part II

My running disguise just got even better. Today I participated in a 5k trail run at a local nature sanctuary. Instead of t-shirts, all of the participants got black stocking-cap-type hats that we can wear for wintertime running. I'm pretty excited about my new hat. WCK was horrified; apparently the black stocking cap is even worse than the pink hat. Could you imagine what would happen if I got a bright pink stocking cap? I'm going to have to look into that. Anyway, I think I'll be even more unrecognizable running with my black hat. Once I put my sunglasses on, I kinda look like the Unabomber.

Help! The Unabomber is in my bathroom!

2 comments:

Karen's Mom said...

Your "through the looking glass" photo adds a bit of mystery to your disguise given that you took the picture in what looks like the bizarro part of your house. OK, it just took me a while to figure out why things are backwards. Love the hat!

Josh said...

Nice hat!