Friday, November 30, 2012

I did it!

Here it is, Nov. 30! I blogged every day during the month of November. Now I just sit back and wait for all of the prizes to roll in! I hope there's enough room in the house for the many, many, many prizes.

Here is where Ralph ended up this morning: tucked into the skirt of the goose's angel outfit. You can't see it in this photo, but the skirt has angel wings on the back. The tinsel on the goose's head is a halo.  Can you think of a better way to usher in the holy season of Advent than with an elf and a goose joyfully sharing an angel skirt? I sure can't.



2 comments:

Lovey said...

Holiness is what holiness does! A couple of years ago sweet, funny, goofy Paula Kilgallon was in some sort of competition (blogging??), and she won a gourd! Please let all of us out here in the blogosphere know if you win a gourd!

Deb said...

You not only did it, you did it well! I'm waiting for the challenge to blog every single month. I hear Bon Jovi is coming to town - if I win tickets you can have them for your prize : )