Thursday, March 17, 2011

Still spanked

I've been away from the blog for a while. There's no good reason, really. As more and more time went by, I'd think, "Well, I can't post something now unless it's a super interesting post!" Then I could never think of anything good and my brain would curl up in the fetal position from all of the horrible pressure. I know. My life is really tough.

But this morning FedEx brought by a fresh supply of 18-thousand-dollar pills, and my nurse called to tell me that my M-spike is still 2.7. It's not any better, but it's not any worse. So that's good, although I guess I expected better for 18 grand.

I thought I'd find a fresh photo of Bon Jovi at the same level of shirtlessness as last month. I found a nice artistic one. You know it's artistic because he looks like he's thinking of something really important:




Just this morning, I read an article in the newspaper about how Jon Bon Jovi was complaining about how he didn't understand iPods. It's tough to be elderly.

2 comments:

kasksask said...

Omg! Just found your blog, and you're the funniest thing since sliced bread (??), and you enjoy worrying about punctuation, and (although you sound much more attentive than me) we both have kids!

My husband' mm dx came last October. I have a caring bridge page, but all my writing these days is either boring (creatinine down to 1.8!!) or sappy (I just love all you guys so much!)

I enjoy reading what you have written.

Sandy said...

Well I don't know what Bon Jovi is taking to continue to look so young, but I want some of it, and in exchange I will give him an Ipod lesson - or two or three.

$18 K doesn't buy much these days, does it? Glad those nasty MM cells are still getting spanked.