Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Deal

All right. Listen up, M-spike. I don't like you, and you don't like me. But I need you to simmer down in there, sit your butt down, and agree to not sicken and/or kill me before July 16. Why? Yesterday, a friend e-mailed me some important news with the following headline:

NKOTBSB Invade Sprint Center on July 16
Tickets go on sale Jan. 15

That's right, M-spike. If you're nice to me, I'll take you to the concert. On July 17, you can do whatever you want. I'll probably be so full of Kahlua milkshakes that I'll want to die anyway, so it'll be fine.

4 comments:

feresaknit said...

Well if the threat of going to the concert doesn't embarrass that pesky M-spike into hiding I don't know what will! ;D

Confessions of a Mother, Lawyer & Crazy Woman said...

M-Spike - Get your stuff together or I will totally come over there and kick your spike, and you don't want that. Trust. I can be mean, especially before coffee.

Karen - ) : Hang in there. Milkshakes are totally the road toward healing. And I think Kahlua was just written up in the New England Journal of Medicine as a new "superfood."

Karen's Mom said...

I like your tough love approach. Spike needs to remember that he's only an M. You, on the other hand, have NKOTBSB on your side.

tim's wife said...

Ever had a banana whale? I dicovered these, I think, at Catalina Island, CA MANY years ago. Some blend of Kahlua, banana, cream, crushed ice and vodka(or maybe it was rum.The memory is cloudy). Seriously good stuff.
I'm a lightweight when it comes to booze so I'd skip the hard stuff when I made them.
Just as yummy, if not more.