Friday, June 27, 2008

Stable

I finally got my test results back from last week. My M-spike is hanging in there at 1.7. At least it didn't go up. My total protein is down to 7.2. I'm pretty sure that's the lowest it's ever been. Woo! Now that I know the 6 mg of dex can keep me stable, I'll take Dr. GPO's advice and try the 4 mg.

That's one teeny little dex pill. Just one. I'm sure it'll still make me nuts, though.

Kathy from NJ left a comment that my Revlimid pills are filled with time-release granules. Oh. I was kind of hoping they'd contain, I don't know, teeny magic leprechauns or diamonds or pink puffs of smoke or something.

2 comments:

jewells said...

Howdy,

you should see if you can get off the dex altogether.

We have lots of people in our support group that go to this point and stopped.

Now they are in "watchful waiting mode". A hard mental game but no dex is a nice trade.


Jewells
(still doing 20's 4 days a week trying to get to remission)

Mp3 said...

Keep Healhty: Family Health Insurance Plans - How to Find The Best ...Healthy Tips. Breast Cancer Statistics – How Breast Cancer Survival Rates Increased 50% · Health and Fitness, tackling Obesity · How To Burn Body Fat ...
keephealthness.blogspot.com/2008/05/family-health-insurance-plans-how-to.html - 50k - Tembolok - Halaman sejenis

Keep Healhty: Visitors Medical InsuranceHealthy Tips. Health and Fitness, tackling Obesity · How To Burn Body Fat · Visitors Medical Insurance · How to Whiten Your Teeth Naturally ...
keephealthness.blogspot.com/2008/06/visitors-medical-insurance.html - 48k - Tembolok - Halaman sejenis

Keep Healhty: Good Tips to Save on Healthcare InsuranceHealthy Tips. Health and Fitness, tackling Obesity · How To Burn Body Fat · Visitors Medical Insurance · How to Whiten Your Teeth Naturally ...
keephealthness.blogspot.com/2008/02/good-tips-to-save-on-healthcare.html - 52k - Tembolok -