Sunday, January 06, 2008

Up on the housetop, reindeer pause

As you might recall, Jay and I helped WCK make reindeer food (oatmeal and glitter) on Christmas Eve. We sprinkled it out onto the snow on our deck. In the morning, the food was gone! It was almost as though the reindeer had, I don't know, gone outside with a broom and swept it off of the snow.

Yesterday morning, all of the snow had melted, revealing big piles of glitter and oats all over our deck. Jay and I stood at the window and looked at it, wondering how to explain the re-appearance of the food. Jay said, "Let's just tell her the reindeer came back and threw up."

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'd just like to point out that for pretty much my entire life, I thought the song was "up on the housetop, reindeer paws!". I have to concentrate to hear it in my head as "pause". Yes Kaen, that's why they call him "the Juice".