Thursday, January 31, 2008

Twue wuv

I realize this blog is dangerously close to turning into a "look at all of the cute things my kid is doing" blog, instead of the cancer blog that it's supposed to be, if it hasn't already. Well, this entry is about to make it a million times worse:

WCK has started throwing her arms around me and exclaiming, "I love you!!! We're friends!!"

Awwwwww!

If you want the double-awwwww factor, you should know that it sounds more like, "I wuv you! We're fwiends!"

Awwwwww! Awwwwww!

All right. You can go back to what you were doing now.

5 comments:

Vanda said...

Awwww Awwwww Twue wuv indeed.

I thought your blog was a bit of both. I love hearing stories of the little one.

Karen' said...

Now if Jay comes home and starts talking about "mawwiage" ** we'll worry that maybe it's gone too far...

Love
Mom

**Princess Bride - Anybody want a peanut?

Karen's Mom said...

Now if Jay comes home and starts talking about "mawwiage" ** we'll worry that maybe it's gone too far...

Love
Mom

**Princess Bride - Anybody want a peanut?

Sunshine said...

Thank you for writing what you do.
... a delightful gift to us.
And we send all our best wishes and prayers to a dear child and her precious family.
Wishing you well.

Jen said...

Hey, I love those moments, too. And it is nice to know that I am not the only sappy mom out there! I love reading your kid stories!