Saturday, December 15, 2007

World's Cutest Dwight Schrute

Last night, WCK and I started working on a routine from the World's Funniest TV Show: The Office. I say, "WCK, you have your tickets? You have your tickets?" We then raise our arms, muscle-showing-style, and both exclaim, "TO THE GUN SHOW!"

Here it is in t-shirt form:



Jay is pretty concerned, mostly because he thinks that if WCK repeats this to, say, an unsuspecting grandma or to her future kindergarten teacher, that he's going to be the first one blamed. No one would ever suspect me for this, which is pretty much true. Heh.

Yeah, I'm blogging at 6:30 a.m. HATE THE DEX!

2 comments:

David E said...

I share the same joke with Brad. Tell Jay not to be concerned, Brad's much older than WCB and these kind of little jokes have no impact.....although, it's been a while since we've been invited back to his Aunts house? Hmmmm...

Karen's Sister said...

Mmmmm... seven layer bars. I'm going to the store to get the ingredients right now!