Friday, December 21, 2007

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Cupcake

These are the cupcakes I made for the MOMS Club Christmas party today. They're supposed to be reindeer:



They're chocolate cupcakes with red-foil-wrapped, bell-shaped chocolate candy as the nose, M&Ms with a dot of frosting for the eyes, a licorice mouth, and pretzel antlers. The hardest part was getting the pretzels to break the right way. I ate a lot of badly broken pretzels.

I'm finally done with all of my Christmas "chores." Today I made a very scary trip to Wal-Mart. to give a visual to those of you who live around here: I couldn't even park at Wal-Mart; I HAD TO PARK AT LOWE'S. As if Wal-Mart isn't scary enough on a regular day.

But now I'm ready to relax and eat some cookies. Merry Christmas, everyone!



1 comment:

Abigail said...

I'm still super-impressed by those cupcakes. And wasn't it worth all of that work to watch the kids get a fantastic sugar high?