Sunday, November 25, 2007

Home stretch?

Sunday daytime TV is bad. Really, really, really bad. It's nothing but golf, hunting, monster trucks, and evangelists.

My total today: Just .44 million. Most of the time, if you collect below .5 million in one day, they make you stop collecting for a day or two. Since they just increased my dose of growth-factor today, however, they're going to let me come back tomorrow to see if it worked. I now get three shots in the belly every day instead of two. I'm now up to 7.37 million cells. Almost there! Almost there!

2 comments:

Karen's sister said...

Looks like you can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Only a mere 2.7 million to go.

Enjoy those Jelly Beans! And keep the cells a growin'.

mplsdeanna said...

Sheesh, if I'd have thought you'd be stuck watching Sunday morning TV, I would have brought you the entire first season of Battlestar Galactica. It's fracking awesome.