Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

This morning I dozed through two hours of The Today Show and three hours of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I guess this is how I usually spend Thanksgiving morning almost every year anyway, only this time I was hooked to a machine. The nurses gave us some really yummy pumpkin pie. It wasn't a bad morning.

After all that, I only collected 1.02 million cells. My total is now 5.66 million, so I still have a way to go. Sigh.

In other news, my friend DeAnna was able to come visit us from Minneapolis last night. We had a lot of fun, mostly mocking people from college we haven't seen in 10 years. Tonight, my mom made a teeny tiny turkey at the apartment, and we had a nice little Thanksgiving meal. WCK just looooooved the pumpkin pie, which my sister made from scratch from an actual pumpkin. Maybe my stem cells will get a taste of that overachieving pie and start multiplying again. Get moving, you guys!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Hang in there! I'm sure the stem cells will get a taste of the turkey and get movin' on out tomorrow.