Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pretty, pretty princess

Jay's sister is getting married next month. WCK's fancy dress arrived yesterday. Here it is:





Hee hee. So exciting! Now if I could only get her to wear a bow in her hair.

I haven't heard from Mayo yet about my harvest details, but I know they've started the ball rolling. Today there was a message on our machine from a transplant case manager at (cue Psycho music) THE INSURANCE COMPANY.

REE! REE! REE! REE!

Maybe I'm overreacting; I just assume any message from the insurance company is going to be evil. I'll let you know.

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

Dress is lovely.
Best wishes for good news from the insurance co.

kathy said...

She will be a real cutie at the wedding!!!
Here's hoping the insurance company figures everything out quickly.