Tuesday, July 24, 2007

TRIUMPH!!!!!!

This was going to be a blog entry about how I haven't had time to blog. We've been having a fun visit from WCK's godparents and their very adorable baby (See, Dan? I blogged about you!), I'm in the middle of organizing a service project for my stay-at-home moms' group (I'll post more about that later, for those of you who might want to donate), and, worst of all, I'm only on page 122 of Harry Potter, and I just know the ending is going to leak out before I finish it, and my life will be ruined. I must read Harry, not blog.

But I had to post this:

Less than one hour ago, WCK WENT PEE ON THE POTTY!!!!!!!!!

Jay is at a Royals' game, and I called him on his cell phone to tell him. You know, back when you're young and dating, you never think that one of the most exciting phone calls you'll eventually share as a couple will involve the words "pee" and "potty."

4 comments:

Abigail said...

Woo hoo! Doing the potty dance. Well, not the potty dance but you know what I mean. Just think about the phone call you'll get to have when she goes poopie in the potty. Wow.

Patty said...

My niece is growing up! Keep up the good work WCK!

kathy said...

I can totally relate to when WCK's dad accomplished this milestone!

mplsdeanna said...

WOW! That's so great! Tom was about five months older than WCK is now when he started down that path -- she's so advanced!