I've already gotten a few mosquito bites this summer from playing with WCK out in the yard. We have an area with a bunch of trees clumped together, and this is where all of the mosquitoes hang out. WCK loves going out there, though, because she wants to "climb" the trees. The bugs never seem to get her. There's one smallish tree she can get a toe-hold on and lift herself about six inches off the ground. She feels very triumphant when she does this. "Climb top!" she says proudly. Yes.
Anyway, since my blood is complete poison now (seriously, the Coumadin is literally rat poison, and I have to swear to the Speak 'N' Spell lady at the Revlimid hotline every month that I'm not going to run out and donate blood), I wonder what happens to the mosquitoes when they bite me. Do they just drop dead? Explode? Get really tired and go home and lie down for a while?
Just something I keep wondering about.