Monday, April 09, 2007

The secret code

I've posted here before about how you can become a bone-marrow donor. Marrow donors can help provide life-saving treatment to people with blood cancers, including myeloma. I know that in a lot of cases, becoming a donor can be a hassle because you either a) have to pay the $52 fee to sign up online or b) have to seek out a place you can sign up in person. However, my friend Brooke just let me know that she discovered a promotional code that will allow you to sign up online FOR FREE. That's right: Easy and free. It doesn't get much better than that.

Here's what you do: Go to http://www.marrow.org and fill out the online registration form. There should be a field for the promotional code. Enter G022007, and your fee should be $0.

We're not sure when this will expire, but Brooke was able to get it to work on Sunday. If you try it and it works out for you, let me know!

I do have some more news -- or rather, long stories about the frustrating lack of news -- about the Revlimid, but I'll have to post that later. Hope you all had a happy Easter.

No comments: