Thursday, April 26, 2007

Groggy

OK, I lied. Just a few hours after I posted that last post -- my "Look, Ma! No side effects!" post -- I started feeling really, really groggy. By evening, all I could do was lie under a blanket and watch American Idol. I realize that's not too different from my usual routine, but get this: I went to bed without watching Lost, and I DIDN'T EVEN CARE!

(Gasp from the audience)

Don't tell me what happens. It's still in the TiVo for later.

I'm still pretty tired today, but I'll make it. I hope.

In other news, I got a cool medical ID bracelet that lists all of my medications. I'm just paranoid about being in a horrible wreck and bleeding to death because nobody knows I'm on Coumadin. It's from a company called Lauren's Hope. They make medical ID bracelets that aren't nearly as ugly as the average medical ID bracelet. Here's what mine looks like:




I found the company on the Internet, and then found out that it's only a few miles from our house. Today I went in to get my bracelet re-sized, and everyone was very nice to me. It's not a store; more like an office filled with a bunch of cheerful ladies stringing beads. Anyway, if you are in need of a medical bracelet, that's who I recommend.


Time to go lie around for a while.

No comments: