Thursday, March 22, 2007

What a world! What a world!

Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about the upcoming cancer butt-kicking. My appointment at the cancer center is a week from tomorrow. It still doesn't seem real, though, because, as I have been saying for almost a year and a half, I FEEL FINE!! Seriously. I probably feel better than a lot of people who are 100-percent cancer-free. Stupid disease.

Anyway, here is a visual aid to show you how the butt-kicking is going to play out.

This is myeloma:



This is myeloma after I throw a big bucket of Revlimid on it:


Be gone, myeloma! Before somebody drops a house on you, too!

2 comments:

tk said...

I love the analogy...

Actually aside from myeloma, I have a lot of sympathy for the witch since I read "Wicked: The Life and Times of the With ofthe West" by Gregory McGuire

tk said...

That would be Witch not With...