Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Big 200!

This is my TWO HUNDREDTH post. I know! I was a little shocked myself. I can't believe I've come up with 200 things to write about.

I started searching for a happy photo that could help me celebrate my big milestone. Believe me, I had the most innocent intentions. I was looking for a cute picture of all of the Muppets from Sesame Street having a party. Instead I found this. I know. It is terrrrrrrrrrrible. Don't let your kids see it. If WCB saw it, I'd have a heart attack:






The funniest part is Grover's cigarette. Heh.


More interesting news out of the Mayo Clinic: In my last post, I told you about a Mayo clinical trial that uses the measles virus to fight myeloma. Now researchers there have discovered that a form of mold may be able to fight myeloma, too. Here's a link to an article about it.
Mold. Interesting. Now I have an excuse to never clean out the refrigerator. "But I'm fighting cancer!"

1 comment:

amanda said...

Congrats on your 200th post. Keep on doing what you do! That sesame stree pic is hilarious!