Friday, January 12, 2007

Want to sponsor a bald head?

I came across another myeloma blogger who has an excellent idea. Beth lost her hair because of her treatments and is looking for some nice new hats. If you make a $25 donation to International Myeloma Foundation and send her a hat with your company logo on it, she will advertise your company on her bald head. Not a bad idea. If you're interested, stop by her blog and find out how you can send her a hat.

In other news, I have a message in to the Cancer Center for my results. I'll let you know if they ever call back ...

2 comments:

amanda said...

Waiting for results is the very, very, very worst. It never gets easier, despite all the practice that we've both had.

Is she accepting donations of normal, old hats too, or is she full up on hats? I can knit her up one...

Anonymous said...

How do you feel about Locks of Love?

I did that once 7 years ago, my sister in law donated recently.

<><>September<><>