Thursday, January 25, 2007

BAAAAA!

First of all, thank you to everyone who has been posting comments and letting me know that you're reading this stuff. Your comments are making me want to go out there and be somebody! (Right there, I was quoting The Jerk, not being sentimental. Then again, quoting The Jerk is my usual way of being sentimental, so who can tell? Anyway. If I could, I'd pick out a Thermos for all of you.)

My friend Brooke mentioned that I should write about "BAAAA!", so here's the story: WCB is really into animal sounds. She can tell you that a kitty says "Meow" and a duck says "Cack, cack" and a cow says, "Mooooooo!" She also knows what a sheep says, but it comes out a little bit scary sounding, like "BAAAA!" with a bit of a growl to it. It's not the sound of a normal, cute, sweet, innocent sheep ....




It's an eeeeeeevil sheep. Like this:




Or this:




Or this:




What's my point? I'm not really sure, although you'd be amazed at what comes up when you Google "evil sheep." Try it sometime.

No comments: