Sunday, November 05, 2006

It's that time again

Tomorrow morning I go back to Dr. Great and Powerful Oz for my two-month blood test. I still feel fine, so I'm hoping those Godcellas aren't messing around. Wish me luck.

Despite the fact that it is blood-test time, which is never a fun time, there are still things to get excited about. Just now I was at Wal-Mart, and they were giving away free samples of bottled Ben and Jerry's milkshakes. That's right: Now Ben and Jerry's comes in liquid form, so you can ingest much, much more of it at an even faster rate. Woo hoo! I had some fabulous chocolate flavor; I wondered how often I could keep going back to the free-sample table before the sample woman got suspicious. Maybe I could put on a disguise. I'm picturing a fake moustache and an affected British accent. It could work.

2 comments:

a mom said...

I read your last two posts just now, and came away with a mental image of Dirt-Flavor Ben & Jerry's. The name has to be a pun. . .

amanda said...

Oh god, Ben and Jerry's MILKSHAKES?! Just what my ass needs. Although I can honestly remain fairly untempted by ice cream, unless it is B&J Chunky Monkey. That is heaven in a pint-size carton.