Saturday, September 09, 2006

Tomzilla and the goose

In case you didn't get enough of adorable Tom, here's another movie he starred in about a year and a half ago: Tomzilla. It's absolutely chilling the way he ravages that poor town. Children under 18 months are advised not to watch, lest they get ideas.

Also, my friend DeAnna has a new web site: http://www.deannamiller.net/ Everybody check it out!

And now I have to explain this comment on my blog:

Pee Pod: I think that you should dress it up in a skirt and put it next to the goose.

We have a giant goose made out of solid concrete sitting on our front step. It used to belong to my grandmother, but I inherited it a couple of years ago. What is so special about this giant concrete goose, you ask? The goose has more clothes than I do. Yes. The goose has numerous outfits that I dress it up in depending on the holiday or my own whims. Current outfits include the following:

Winter coat and earmuffs
Bumblebee
Chicken
Pink flamingo
Nebraska Cornhusker football player
Vampire (with bloody fangs!)
Nun
Pilgrim
Easter Bunny
"Birthday party" outfit (complete with party hat and noisemaker)
Uncle Sam

I order most of the clothes online from Goose Clothes Galore. I'm thinking of getting it the Rudolph ensemble for Christmas. What do you think?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I thought for sure you had to be making up a website called "Goose Clothes Galore". Silly me, to doubt the power of human ingenuity! Silly, silly me... (Of course I have faded pink flamingoes in front of my house, and garden gnomes in the back, so dress up your goose all you like! :) )