Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Big 100

This is my 100th post on this blog. I keep expecting balloons and confetti to drop down out of the ceiling. Cue the marching band!

That's a lot of posting. According to legend, my first full sentence was, "Mommy, get off the phone!" I'm guessing that WCB's first full sentence is going to be, "Mommy, get off the blog!" If it's not that, it's going to be, "Mommy, stop eating all of my Teddy Grahams!" That would be a pretty futile request, though. I'm hooked on the Grahams. I'm like a crack addict. Mmm .... cinnamon-flavored, bear-shaped crack.

1 comment:

DavidE said...

I guess I know what you're packing for your drive up I-35? Cinnamon TG's, mix in a few black jelly beans and you're in heaven.

Good luck up there, we'll say a few prayers....extra ones!