Tuesday, April 04, 2006

You might think it's funny, but it's snot

World's Cutest Baby, the poor sweetheart, has a miserable runny-nose cold. I am now constantly poised with a Kleenex, on 24-hour snot patrol. It's not nearly as glamorous as it sounds.

The time change has also completely screwed up her sleeping patterns, it's making her mad, and she's not hesitant to express her displeasure with me. I spent most of the past 24 hours listening to her complain. Loudly. Angrily. Nap-less-ly.

What a miserable day. I'm telling myself tomorrow has to be better. And right now American Idol is on and -- hey! -- it's Kenny Rogers night. Eases the pain.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Okay, we're over halfway through the show right now, and Chris rocks! (but not Chris Rock) Taylor, Mandeesa, Paris & Ace were alright Kellie was pretty good, and Katharine is on now and sounds pretty darn good! I bet Bucky will be good this week too. I don't know why I felt the need to deliver my summary on the show, but there you go!