Monday, April 24, 2006

Schoooool's out for summah!

Right after I left my third message at the Cancer Center, a nurse called and said, "Dr. GPO has your test results, and everything looks just fine." What this means, specifically, I'm not sure. I'm guessing it means that my protein has not gone up and my other numbers are normal. I asked her to mail me a copy of the results so I could look at all of the numbers. When I get it, I will let all of you know exactly what's going on in that crazy blood of mine.

Now I have another three-month break from doctor appointments. (Actually, it's more like two and a half months because they took so long to get back to me, but I quibble) It's the same feeling I used to get on the last day of school, when I'd have three relatively carefree months stretching ahead of me. Three months without gym class, long division, and cafeteria hot dogs. As Bart Simpson's bus driver, Otto, once said, "Aw right! Three months of Spaghettios and daytime TV!"

Bring on the Spaghettios. Life is good.

3 comments:

John Wagner said...

WHOO-HOO! Great news! FOOD FIGHT!

Anonymous said...

Yippee! :) I'm so glad everything turned out okay.
Yvette

Rachel said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!
Woohooo!!! Great news!!! :)